Camping Resort Drena
Loc. Al Castello, 38074 Drena
This regulation is an integral part of the contract signed by the parties and is intended to protect the Drena Camping Resort, the well-being and interest of all guests.
These are simple rules of law, but above all common sense and good conduct, for mutual respect and civil cohabitation. Thank you all for your cooperation.
Art. 1 CHECK IN
- Registration of all persons entering and staying in the Camping is mandatory.
- Upon arrival at the reception the guest is required to deposit a valid identity document for the registrations of the law and to sign the registration form.
- The booking and subscription actions of the registry document involve the acceptance of these regulations.
Art. 2 CHECK OUT
- Any changes to the cost of the stay will be settled on site at the time of check out. The deposit paid on arrival will be returned here, as indicated in the relative paragraph.
- In reception you can find help and cooperation in any circumstances; sheets are rented; finally, various information is obtained ...
Art. 3 TIME OF SILENCE, CLOSING OF GATES
- During the hours of silence, in the most absolute way avoid the noises that can in any way disturb the quiet and the rest of the guests.
Art. 4 VISITORS
- Visitors are required to pay the rate indicated in the price list or exposed to the reception, for each person and for any car at the stand.
- They are also required to deliver identification documents at the reception and pay the relevant fee at the cash desk.
Art. 5 MINORS
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied and accommodated with parents or other persons legally responsible.
- Adults respond to the behavior of children, who must always be supervised and accompanied to the toilets, on the beach and at the playground.
Art. 6 OBJECTS OF VALUE
- Each guest is required to keep the objects he owns.
- The Management declines all responsibility for losses, loss, theft of values or personal objects or for damages caused by bad weather or force majeure.
Art. 7 IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN
- Damaging plants and flowers, digging holes, lighting fires outside areas specially set up for this purpose, hanging ropes and awnings to trees and structures, tampering with commonly used equipment, washing dishes and linen outside the special sinks, washing the car in the Camper Service area.
- Pour oils, fuels, boiling, salty or waste liquids onto the ground.
- The camping management reserves the right to immediately remove those customers who, in their opinion, with their behavior disturb the tranquility of others or do not respect the camping regulations.
Art. 8 ANIMALS
- Admission to dogs and cats is free at our campsite. When traveling with our 4-legged friends, common sense and attention are a guarantee of respect and tolerance even by those who are not used to living with animals. This is why some rules of behavior are important:
- The entrance of the animals must be authorized by the Management, therefore on arrival they must be declared and the health documentation must be shown.
- In the camping the dogs must be kept on a leash and taken out of the campsite for their needs.
- Dog and cat owners are responsible for the behavior of their animals and the damage they can cause to things and people. The Management declines all responsibility.
- Animals that disturb the peace of the other guests will not be allowed to stay at the campsite
- The Management reserves the right to remove guests who do not respect the rules of conduct.
Art. 9 CAMPER, CAR, MOTORCYCLE
- All vehicles must be parked in the designated areas indicated at the time of check-in and, for safety reasons, can not for any reason circulate inside the Camping.
Art. 10 HOUSING UNITS and PITCHES
- On the day of arrival the accommodation will be available from 17.00 and the day of departure must bel eft free by 9.00
- On the day of departure the pitch must be vacated by 12.00. For departures after 12.00 will be counted an additional day of stay at the campsite.
- The pitches are equipped with 220-volt electricity (using CE connections).
- The housing units can not be occupied by more people than the one established by the management, otherwise the booking will be canceled on the spot.
- The pitches can not be occupied by more than 6 people, otherwise the booking will be canceled on site.
- For everyone, water and electricity are free: the camping participates in environmental sustainability programs, so guests are asked not to waste these valuable and valuable resources. Small precautions, such as turning off the light and the air conditioner when not needed, closing the water tap, etc., represent an important contribution that we can all give to the ecosystem in which we live.
- In case of delayed arrival or early departure for any reason not attributable to the management of the campsite and the customer is required to pay the entire period booked.
- In case of non-arrival, the reservation confirmed with deposit will remain valid until 12.00 of the following day: after this deadline and in the absence of communications the reservation will be canceled and the deposit will not be returned. For this reason, we kindly ask you to promptly notify us of any inconveniences upon arrival.
- It is possible to return the deposit on the booking, with the sole deduction of the general costs, if the cancellation occurs at least 40 days. before the expected date of arrival.
Art.11 FREE AND PAYMENT SERVICES
- Sheets and towels are optional and paid services.
- Hot showers, laundry, dishwasher, sun beds or deckchairs for Chalet are free.
- The final cleaning of the Chalet and Teepee is mandatory.
- The price list includes VAT: together with the camping regulations it forms an integral part of the booking conditions.
- The Management is not responsible in any case for damages caused in the camping to people and things from natural disasters.
- In the event of a dispute, the Italian language version will prevail and foreign language translations are intended for information purposes only.